CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Well, Brooklynn is adjusting well with her new family. I was going to upload some pictures, but wouldn't you know it my battery is dead. I guess I have taken to many pictures. So, you are just stuck with my narration, but I promise that I will upload pictures soon.
We got a good report at the International Adoption Clinic and will be going back for our next visit on October 3rd. Brooklynn will go to the Cleft Lip/Palate Clinic on October 4th to see what we will need to do as far as surgery. Although she has this she is not at all bothered by it. In fact she weighs a healthy 28 pounds. She will eat pretty much anything you put in front of her, with the exception of Chocolate and Cake. I think I need to have a talk with her. A girl needs her chocolate. The boys love there new sister and always want to carry her every where. She loves the attention and when we go and pick the boys up her little face just lights up with joy in seeing them. Five weeks ago we did not have this precious child and now that we do I can't remember a time when we did not have her. All those frustrations in waiting and paperwork just go away. I know that this child was created for a purpose and was given to our family by God. We thank Him and praise Him everyday for giving us this special gift of life who brightens a room with her beautiful smile.

2 comments:

Tina said...

So glad to hear you're doing good.
Hope to see you soon!

The Smith's said...

Glad to hear that her appointment went well. We look forward to seeing the latest pictures. Hope to see you all at the Waiting family dinner next weekend.

Becky