CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Brooklynn's Day at the Park

She loves to be tickled. She has a beautiful laugh!

Playing with my toys before we go to the park.



This was in the Garden area of the park.




Flowers in the Garden area.


Mama and me at the park.


Taking a rest and a photo opp with my Mama and Daddy.


We went to the park and walked around. Brooklynn got some new shoes and seemed to be happy about them. She started bouncing up and down in them. The other shoes they had on her were to big, so it made it hard for her to walk. The park was beautiful and had so many different things to look at. Brooklynn enjoyed looking around. She held Clint's hand for the first time today. Alot of the Chinese people think that I am Chinese and will start talking to me. One man said that Brooklynn looked like me so much that is why he thought I was Chinese. Of course our guide had to translate. Even our guide has said how much Brooklynn looks like me and keeps saying that is your baby. Today we will take it easy and wait for our paper work to be dropped off. We will leave Taiyuan tommorrow to go to Guangzhou for the remaining of our time in China.





6 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

She's adorable and YES! she definitely looks like you! It's just amazing! Of course she was meant to be your baby....look how happy she is! I love love love the smiles! Thanks for the new pics! Love, Monica

Hope for Lucy said...

Yes...new updates and more beautiful pictures.
No doubt....she is your baby girl. Love seeing that Mother and Daddy glow.
We are praying for you and counting the days for your arrival at the airport.

Love
Green Party of Four

Tina said...

Just goes to show you were meant to be together! We're glad it's going good and praying for a safe trip home.

Unknown said...

Hey Clint and Diane,

She is beautiful!!!! We can't wait to meet her. She looks very happy! Hope you have a safe trip.

Michael and Kerri

Michelle said...

She is beautiful!!! I know you are ready to get home! Value the time you have alone with her. When you get home I'm sure the boys will take her over!! Love Ya'll!!
Michelle

Paula Smith said...

Diane and Clint!!
She is beautiful!! Diane I don't think you could have had a baby girl to look more like you than she does. She has really grown, since the first pictures of her. I can't wait to get to finally meet her and love on her. What a blessing!!
Love you,
Paula & Billy Smith