CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Some Pictures so Far of the Trip

Hey Braxton and Davis this is a Coke can that is in Chinese! Thought you would like to see that!
Love you!

Tonight we ordered a hamburger for dinner. It came with a piece of ham on top of the beef.
Thought that was fun ham-burger.

This is Billy and Emily they traveled with us to China.
We had a long lay over in LA so we went to do some sight seeing.
Here we are at Venice Beach.

Don't I look excited to fly. Clint made me smile, but I really did not want too.


Venice Beach, Braxton and Davis this is the Pacific Ocean.

Santa Monica Pier

4 comments:

Hope for Lucy said...

Praise God....You are in China to get that beautiful baby girl. We cant wait for Gotcha Day!

Concerning the cabs......dont sit in the front seat....big mistake I did and yes....I also closed by eys alot while we were in the cab.

Get some rest and know that we are praying for you and love you.

Green Party of Four

The Princess's Mommy said...

HOORAY!! You made it!! Not much longer now! I can't wait to see you with that sweet girl!! And, yes, just sit back, try to relax, and close your eyes!! Love, Monica

Laura Price said...

Hey y'all from North Carolina! We are so excited for you all and can't wait to meet sweet Brooklyn. We love you and praise God for the gift of that precious girl. We pray also for a safe and smooth trip home.

LOVE YOU!

Jeff , Laura, Josh and Anna Karon

bb said...

Oh me... I live in Venice CA and we are waiting for our referral from China. I could have shown you around Venice...Oh but I was out of town then. Where was I?? Oh, I was visiting my family in Athens, AL!!! Can you believe that? Next time you pass through Venice, let us know. Congrats on your new family member!!! She is a cutie pie!
Beth
www.mokbeth.blogspot.com
PS. Found you blog link from The Carters.