CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Gotcha Day 9-3-07
Eating Cheerios
We made her laugh!! That is the most beautiful smile!
I love my telephone!
Daddy and Brooklynn
Sorry it took so long to post, but we have been busy loving on our daughter. Things are going well and she seems to be adjusting fine. We will go today 9-04-07 to do our paperwork!! I will post more later with pictures.
Braxton and Davis Mommy and Daddy love you very much. We will be home soon with your new sister.

5 comments:

Tina said...

AH, she is beautiful!!! It's great to see such a pretty smile. Congratulations on a very special day,

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Clint & Diane,

Brooklynn is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh, we can't wait to see you when you get home. Let me know if I can post more photo's for ya.

Love, Lisa & Russ

Russ and Lisa W. said...

oh, and you get to share a special day with Russ from now on..hahaha His B'day!

Hope for Lucy said...

Ms. Brooklynn....you are so beautiful. We cant wait for you to get back to Alabama. We can spoil you too! Look at that smile on Mommy and Daddy's face....Priceless!

Love you guys
Green Party of Four

The Princess's Mommy said...

Simply Beautiful! We are so happy for you! I know you are having so much fun loving on her! Oh, I just can't wait to see her in person! Love, Monica