CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Princess Brooklynn's Room













As you can see her room is all ready to go. We are just waiting for her to get here, so she can enjoy all her things. It is hard to belive that we will be leaving in only 12 days. Our long wait has only come down to just only 12 days! So much to do and so little time left to do it. Now comes the task of trying to pack things for 12 days as lightly as possible. They say you only need to pack 2 pair of comfortable shoes, but for those who know me that is really funny. We will see if I make it to China with just 2 pair of shoes. (I seriously doubt it.)LOL

3 comments:

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Oh,her room is very cute!! I love it! Wow, 12 days!! Have a Safe and Fun trip.
Love, Lisa

Rod Carroll said...

I can't imagine how excited to two must be. It is finally here. Room looks great! Did Clint paint all those pretty girl colors?

The Princess's Mommy said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I can't wait until she gets home! Love, Monica