CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

My future NFL Player and my beautiful Mermaid.

Look at what I did.


This is gross!

Here are some pictures from this years Halloween. This was Brooklynn's first year to carve a pumpkin. She loved making her design and kept telling Clint to be very careful when he was carving. It must have been the 10 million times she heard me tell Davis to becareful. Anyway we got these pumpkins when we went to Tate Farms. I will have to get a new battery for my good camera as I now realize that is where those pictures are and that reminded me that I needed to get a new battery. Lucky for me I have a back up camera for these such occassions of me losing my mind. As you can see I managed to get one picture of the Trick or Treaters at the end of night. This is when I realized that I had not taken one single picture. Brooklynn enjoyed going door to door and saying "Trick or Treat", but it soon wore off by the 8th house. We went back home and got warm, but I think she just wanted to eat the candy. Every time she got something new she would try to get it out and I would tell her no we had to wait till we get home. I am guessing that is why our trip around the block was cut short. Davis went with a friend around the neighborhood by himself. He felt so grown up about doing this. We are truly blessed to live in such a safe and nice neighborhood. Braxton stayed at home and handed out candy and watched Halloween. All and all I would say a good time was had by all. Brooklynn has already put in a request for next year to be Tinker Bell. Will see she may change her mind a dozen times before then.




0 comments: