CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brooklynn's First Trip to the Zoo

Our family went to the zoo over Spring Break. This was Brooklynn's first visit there. I thought she might be a little scared of the all the animals, but I was wrong. She loved seeing them all and would ask "What's That" when she saw something she liked. We went to feed the birds and she practically pushed everybody out of the way to get in. She even told one little boy that was trying to feed the same bird as her that it was her bird. Well, the little boy cried so I had to find him another bird. The kids rode the camel, which was so funny because our little Miss Brooklynn is not at all patient and there was a line. She kept saying "I go now". Braxton was nice enough to ride in the place of me, because I simple am not a zoo person at all. As you can see she and the boys had a great time. By the end of the day though she was very tired and ready to go home.

5 comments:

Tina said...

What a fun day! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they're great. Brooklynn is so precious!!!

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Wow!! Looks like a great day was had by all!! Glad Brooklyn loved the Zoo!

Sonya said...

FUN FUN!
We can't wait to see you Sat!

Sonya

The Woodalls said...

Way to go, Diane! I remember you guys copping out on the trip to the Guangzhou Zoo! :)

Emily

The Princess's Mommy said...

The zoo looks like fun! I can't wait to take Lily Mei! I'm glad Brooklynn had a good time!
Love,
Monica