CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

My new Princess outfit!


This is Brooklynn's new princess outfit she got for Christmas from my Uncle Mark and Aunt Shelle. Brooklynn loves dressing up and twirling around in this. Brooklynn is the only girl on Clint's side of the family, so needless to say she is a little spoiled. I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I have some pictures I need to post of Davis and his friend having a tea party with Brooklynn. They are as Brooklynn would say, "too cute!"

4 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh Brooklynn! You are a real Princess! I love your new dress!
Love,
Monica

The Smith's said...

How cute is Princess Brooklyn. She looks like she enjoyed her first Christmas. We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Love,
Becky

Hope for Lucy said...

We need to get all our Princess together for an evening at the ball. Plus...we have a couple of Princes that could attend. Wouldnt that just be the coolest thing. Ok...something for me to work all.
I'm so glad everything is working out. I miss you guys and hope to see everyone soon.

Love
Green Party of Four

Dannye said...

what a gorgeous princess she is too!!

-Dannye
Awaiting Chynna (7/14/06 LID)
www.laydfrog.blogspot.com