CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Pictures



Where does the time go? It is hard to believe that we have been home over 2 months now. We made it through the Thanksgiving Holidays with no problems. We all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It would have been better if Alabama would have won the Iron Bowl. We decided to watch it at home with just our family. It gets kind of heated when we are with those other fans.(LOL)
Brooklynn has healed wonderfully from her surgery. Her next surgery is scheduled for February 6th to repair her palate. This surgery will be a little more complicated and more painful than the lip repair. She is talking up a storm and learns new words everyday. She can say bye bye, thank you, please, Mama, Daddy, Davis, Brooklynn, hello, I love you, and of course Roll Tide. Pretty much anything you say she will repeat, so it is wise to choose your words. I know this to be true. I was watching the game and I said dang it and low and behold there was echo.
I will try to get better with posting. We have been sick here in our house. Everybody has a turn at having something. You name it we have had it. I hope we are getting it out of the way for the Holidays.

4 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

OH the pictures are GREAT!!! I want to take Lily Mei to Santa's Village, too! Looks like fun!
Love,
Monica

Tina said...

So glad to finally see some PICTURES!! Everyone looks great, she is beautiful

Sonya said...

Sorry that you guys have been sick! KL has a bad cold now too and enjoys telling everyone we see that she is sick! LOVELY!

About "dang it" We built a house in Hartselle about 10 years ago while I was expecting Ben. We were living in a rental house at the time and for some reason the light bulbs would shoot almost daily. I would get the step ladder out (say dang it) and change the bulb.
One day Drew (3 years old) and I were watching the painters at the new house and he kept asking me if that was a dang it....I just kept looking at him wondering what in the world? Then he walked over to the painters ladder and said, "Mommy, Is THAT a dang it?" I ABOUT DIED!
LOL!!! Guess it could have been worse!

Hope for Lucy said...

The comment in your previous entry about hugging your children is the coolest thing I've ever heard! When a mom hugs her child, everything in their world is just right. Now, that's a God moment if ever there was one! Prayers for Brooklyn (and the boys!).
Love,
Green, Party of Four